Epson, the World and India’s No.1 projector brand, today unveiled its new EB-L1000 series laser projector at InfoComm India 2016 in Mumbai. Designed for large venues, the EB-L1000 series projectors are the first worldwide to integrate inorganic 3LCD panels with an inorganic phosphor wheel to achieve superior light and heat resistance for spectacular image quality, reliability, and durability underscoring the industry leader’s commitment to the laser and high brightness projector markets.
The EB-L1000 series projectors’ new lamp-free laser light source with 3LCD technology, is capable of reproducing images with outstanding levels of colour brightness for extremely long periods, delivering up to 20,000 hours of maintenance free use. The projectors come with nine optional lenses including the world’s first zero-offset ultra-short throw lens, the ELPLX01, providing maximum flexibility and enabling the projectors to be installed in the shortest throw distance where available space is at a premium.
Designed to operate 24/7, the EB-L1000 series are ideal for applications requiring continuous projection including command centers, storefronts, museums, digital signage and more. With a laser light source, the projectors reach maximum brightness without the need for warming up. The EB-L1000 series will be available in 3 models ranging from 7,000 to 12,000 lumens in India – L1200U, L1405U and L1505U.
“Epson projectors are known for their picture quality, brightness, durability and ease of operation. The new EB-L1000 series will provide maintenance free operation and highlights our commitment to the laser and high brightness projector market. Epson’s position as the number one projector brand worldwide for 15 years and its position as the No. 1 brand in India is a testimony to our consistent efforts to deliver the best audio-visual technology,” said Mr.Samba Moorthy, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Epson India
Features of the Epson EB-L1000 series include:
- 4K enhancement technology – Viewers can experience the most intricate details. Pixel scaling technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution to 3840 x 2160, surpassing full HD quality.
- Auto image calibration – Equipped with a built-in camera, the EB-L1000 series are capable of calibrating and adjusting color, uniformity, and white balance automatically.
- Flexible projection – Projectors can be rotated 360 degrees in any direction for off-axis positioning, and are fully tiltable for maximum flexibility for installation in any location.
- Innovative performance features for seamless projection on surfaces include edge-blending, curve projection, corner wall projection, point correction and others.
Available Epson EB-L1000 series models in India:
- EB-L1200U – 7,000 lumens (white and colour light output), WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) Laser light source, In-Built camera for calibration
- EB-L1405U – 8,000 lumens (white and colour light output), WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), In-Built camera for calibration
- EB-L1505U – 12,000 lumens (white and colour light output), WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), Laser light source, In-Built camera for calibration
* According to FutureSource Consulting, Epson was the no. 1 projector maker for the 15th year in a row in 2015 with a 32.7% global share, which was also greater than the next three brands combined.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things, and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a line-up that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables, and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 67,000 employees in 90 companies around the world and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson India Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated in the year 2000. Epson products address the needs of homes, businesses and commercial enterprises as also those of consumers with specialized needs in India. With a commitment to providing products and services that surpass people’s expectations, Epson India today has an enviable reputation for quality and value. Headquartered in Bangalore, the company markets and supports Epson Inkjet Printers, Inkjet All-in-Ones, Point of Sale Printers, 3LCD Projectors, Scanners, Large Format Printers, Robots and Dot-Matrix Printers. In all of these categories, Epson is either the No. 1 or No. 2 brand in India, and growing fast.