On popular user demand and as a gesture of gratitude to its users and SuperFans, LeEco has announced the extension of the shopping extravaganza by another day, up to September 20, 23:59 hours. This is LeEco’s biggest global online shopping carnival that started from midnight of September 19, 2016 on LeMall.com and Flipkart, offering deals on its’ Super products. So the extension of happy hours is sure to bring a smile to our users!
In less than 24 hours of the EPIC 919 sale going live, LeEco has created new sales records. For its Super TVs, more than 1500+ units have been sold out in less than 24 hours of the sale. The half-day sales of Super TVs in EPIC 919 have already exceeded the total sales recorded during the 3-day Independence Day Sales in early August. This underscores how well Indian users have accepted LeEco’s global online shopping carnival.
So here’s another 24 hours to avail this never before opportunity to bring home the next generation Superphones, Super TVs and an exciting range of accessories by LeEco.
Here’s a quick look on the exciting deals the company is offering on both the platforms, LeMall and Flipkart and are valid till September 20, 23:59 hours.
- Le 2 – On purchasing Le 2 on LeMall.com users will get LeMall coupons worth Rs 3,000, 10% Cashback on HDFC Credit and Debit Cards# or 6 Month No Extra Cost EMI on HDFC Credit Cards#, MakeMyTrip Gift card worth Rs 2000 and 1 year LeEco Membership worth Rs 4,900. While on Flipkart users will get additional Rs 3,000 off on exchange, extra 10% off on major credit and debit cards, MakeMyTrip Gift card worth Rs 2,000 and 1 year LeEco Membership worth Rs 4,900.
- Le Max2 –Buying the flagship Superphone on LeMall.com users will get Rs 3000 off, 10% Cashback on HDFC Credit and Debit Cards# or 6 Months No Extra Cost EMI on HDFC Credit Cards, free CDLA earphones worth Rs 1990, 1 year LeEco membership worth Rs 4,900 and MakeMyTrip discount vouchers worth Rs 6000. While buying through Flipkart users will get Rs 3,000 off, extra 10% cashback on all credit and debit cards, MakeMyTrip discount vouchers worth Rs 6,000, Free CDLA earphones worth Rs 1990 and 1 year LeEco membership worth Rs 4,900.
- Le 1s Eco – Picking up a Le 1s Eco through Flipkart users will get Rs 1000 off, extra 10% off on major credit and debit card, Free Earphones worth Rs 1300 and MakeMyTrip gift card worth Rs 1,000.
*The MakeMyTrip gift card/discount vouchers will be valid for a period of six months and can be easily redeemed on the MakeMytrip website or app to make hotel bookings. And if you want any more motivation to shop for LeEco Superphone during the EPIC 919 SuperFans Festival Sale, watch the video below:
EPIC deals on SuperTVs
- Users can take home the Super3 X55 at cost free six months EMI on LeMall.com and Flipkart. On LeMall.com, users will also get a 1 Ch SoundBar with Wireless Subwoofer worth Rs 19,999 free on pre-booking. On buying the Super3 X55 on Lemall.com users will also get additional Rs 3,000 off on buying a Le Max2. While on Flipkart users can avail PREXO (Product Exchange Offer) up to Rs 25000.
- On the Super3 Max65 or Super3 X65, users will get cost free six months EMI on both LeMall.com and Flipkart. Additionally, Flipkart will extend exchange offers whereby users can get PREXO (Product Exchange Offer) up to Rs 25000.
In addition to these irresistible offers, users will also be getting two years of LeEco membership worth Rs 9800 for free on buying any of the Super3 TVs.
EPIC deals on Accessories
Apart from Superphones and SuperTVs, LeMall will be offering some great deals on the accessories as well:
- Rs 500 Off on Bluetooth Headphones, Bluetooth Speaker and CDLA Type C earphones
- Rs 250 Off on Reverse In-Ear Headphones
- Rs 200 Off on Cases and Covers
- Rs 100 Off on Ring Bracket
This is the first time that LeEco has bought this global festival to India as it is looking at rewarding its consumers for their continued support.
So don’t wait too long. Here’s your chance to grab your favourite LeEco product at a price never seen before.
LeEco, formerly known as Letv, is a global pioneering internet and technology company with multiple internet ecosystems across content, devices, applications and platforms. Founded in November 2004 by Jia Yueting and Liu Hong, LeEco employs more than 14,000 people and is the world’s first video company to go public with a market capitalization of more than $12 billion USD. Headquartered in Beijing, China, it has regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Los Angeles, and Silicon Valley.
With “Breakthrough Technologies, Comprehensive Ecosystem and Disruptive Pricing” as the guiding principle, LeEco is engaged in a myriad of businesses, spanning from Internet-based Super TV and Superphones, video production and distribution, smart devices/accessories and large-screen applications, to e-commerce and even connected super-electric cars. The company also features one of the world’s largest content libraries, comprising of movies, TV dramas, entertainment shows, sports and music, which can be conveniently viewed on LeEco products, including the Superphones, Super TVs, and in the near future, LeAuto. Breaking the barriers of industries, LeEco provides personalized products and services for an enhanced user experience at disruptive prices.