Prysm. Inc. a leading display and visual collaboration solutions provider, today announced the launch of its Laser Phosphor Display (LPD) 6K Series in India. Designed on Prysm’s patented display technology, the interactive, large-format single panel display offers a seamless and immersive visual experience. The solution is helping to define a new category of interactive large-format single panel displays, with bezel-free viewing above 100 inches, with screen sizes available at 190 and 135 inches.
The new Prysm LPD 6K features include:
- An immersive, bezel-free viewing experience, featuring a high fill factor and an exceptional contrast ratio, resulting in striking picture quality. Built-in interactivity with more than 32 simultaneous touchpoints
- A cool-to-the-touch screen with low power intake, consuming at least 20 percent less energy than similarly sized LED/LCD video walls with 96 percent recyclable materials
- The shatter-resistant display is flexible and offers rollability for transport – making it easy to deliver and install
- Better serviceability with easier access from the front of the unit
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Amit Jain, founder and CEO, Prysm said, “Prysm is committed to bring industry-first experiences to our customers. With the launch of LPD 6K Series, we have set a new standard for interactive video walls and collaboration. Our highest priority is to provide enterprises, their employees and customers with an exceptional user experience that delivers a unique blend of visual integrity and interactivity to inspire new ideas, drive business forward, and promote working smarter together. We are confident in the success of the LPD 6K series across India and globally.”
The LPD 6K Series is uniquely optimized for the following markets:
- Customer Experience Centres (CEC) and Executive Briefing Centres (EBC) – designed to deliver a large-scale, immersive and interactive brand experience
- Board Rooms, War Rooms and Premium Training Rooms – as a fully interactive display, the LPD 6K Series enables businesses to supercharge the boardroom. LPD 6K comes with an impact and scratch resistant polymer surface
- Collaboration and Innovation Centres – coupled with the Prysm’s visual collaboration platform, the LPD 6K makes meetings more engaging and immersive, ultimately resulting in better and faster decision making
- Command and Control Centres for Smart Cities – the combination of a Prysm video wall and visual collaboration solution makes it ideal for command and control centres, enabling visualization of critical applications and data from multiple sources on a single display
- Education – a great fit for the open and engaging culture of higher learning – offering immersive experiences
The LPD 6K series is easy to install in a variety of locations due to its revolutionary rollable, self-emissive panel. The durable front screen – made of a specialty coated polycarbonate layer – is rolled into a cylinder for easy transport. As a result, integrators can negotiate tight corners and enter through standard doors and passenger elevators for set-up – something that is nearly impossible for traditional large-format displays.
Mr. GB Kumar, vice president, India and Asia Pacific, Prysm said, “Prysm is leading the disruption in the industry with its innovative technology. Today, customers across industries are looking for a future- ready solution that can redefine digital display experience for them and for their brands. With the clearest resolution, unrivalled contrast, and a fully interactive display, LPD 6K, offers an unparalleled experience. We are receiving a lot of interest for the LPD 6K series in India and we are excited to make it available to our partners and customers here.”
Prysm is a leading provider of large-format Laser Phosphor Displays (LPD), known as the LPD 6K Series, and Prysm Application Suite, a cloud-based, visual collaboration solution. Prysm solutions enable individuals and teams to see and interact with all their data, content and applications on displays of all sizes. By providing these always-on digital canvases, Prysm engages audiences, ignites innovative thinking, drives decisions, and transforms content into experiences. Customers using the LPD 6K Series benefit from interactive large-format single panel displays that offer a panoramic image uninterrupted by seams or bezels. Customers using the Prysm Application Suite software benefit from an open, enterprise-grade collaboration solution that integrates with existing tools and scales to hundreds or thousands of users.