Capgemini in Italy announced recently that it has extended its product & service design and strategic marketing capabilities with frog, part of Capgemini Invent. Located in Milan and Rome, frog teams in Italy, now including Doing’s strong skillsets in brand strategy and customer experience, comprise 300 innovators, creatives, designers, data analysts, and business strategists, offering clients an end-to-end creative design expertise to drive growth and orchestrate human-centric transformation.
frog, part of Capgemini Invent, is a leading global creative consultancy, which has helped enable the development of technology and design milestones, working alongside many internationally renowned brands in financial services, consumer products, utilities, and telecommunications. frog’s locally based talent will strengthen Capgemini’s client offerings in Italy. In addition, Milan also houses the newly established Center of Excellence (CoE) for Design. The CoE team brings together specialist design capabilities across product and service design, with specific focus on convergent design (the intersection between physical, digital and spatial experiences). This reinforced positioning of frog will add to the Group’s overall value proposition in terms of creativity, strategy, design, data management and technology expertise to support organizations’ growth, innovation, and business transformation.
“We are extremely proud to strengthen our footprint in Italy,” said Paolo Giordano, Head of frog in Italy, part of Capgemini Invent. “frog’s established track record, combined with Doing’s renowned expertise, means we are well-positioned as a leader in the product & service design and strategic marketing fields. We will continue to pursue our growth path to support companies while they develop their businesses, and to assist them while designing an offering based on customers’ needs.”
frog, part of Capgemini Invent, is aimed at meeting the strategic needs of those that are building and leading corporate strategies, through its offering based on 5 key services:
- Business: implement new business models, strategies, and design while launching new products and services on the market.
- Brand: enhance existing brands and develop new brands to match business positioning, corporate purpose and user experience.
- Experience: develop unique experiences that facilitate innovative interactions with consumers.
- Activation: strengthen and nurture client relations, leveraging content, data and technology.
- Enablement: design and develop customer-focused organizations, processes and platforms to manage marketing operations.