Addressing the illusion of women’s safety in India, Oxigen Wallet partners with One Touch Response, endorsing their technology based campaign ‘Freedom for Safety’. In view of women’s safety, which is a national concern, One Touch Response has developed a unique application to ensure safety for women subjected to possible hazardous circumstances such as travelling in cabs, road rage, car breakdowns, besides support during medical emergencies, 24/7 chemist and doctor referrals. Users can access the One Touch Response program using Oxigen Wallet.
One Touch Response is a technology led company that provides safety and immediate assistance services to its more than 10,000 private and corporate clients in Delhi and its neighboring areas. One Touch Response provides Immediate Assistance and First Response services to its customers whenever they are faced with any real life situation involving personal safety or situations where they require assistance.
Speaking about the partnership, Spokesperson, Oxigen Wallet, commented, “We are proud to be associated with One Touch Response in its noble initiative of enhancing women’s safety. The idea is to make our women feel safe in its truest sense this Independence Day. Based on the incidents reported in India, One Touch Response identified situations when a woman could be subjected to risky circumstances and has come up with a unique app to make them feel more safe and free.”
Commenting on the partnership, Arvind Khanna, Founder, One Touch Response said, “We at One Touch Response (OTR) are thrilled to collaborate with Oxigen as they walk the talk of employee well-being as a priority. Oxigen employees now join the over 10,000 OTR customers who experience uninterrupted personal safety and security, with reliable help at hand whenever in distress.”
India is a country of peace-loving and law-abiding citizens. It is a safe destination for domestic as well as international tourists. However, like any other civil society, there are exceptions, and a small minority of the population has tarnished the image of the country. In view of this, the app is a quick solution to this very pressing national concern of Women’s Safety and a small initiative in honor of India’s 69th Independence Day.
Oxigen Wallet is powered by Oxigen Services Pvt Ltd, India’s largest payment service provider and is available through the website (www.oxigenwallet.com). The Oxigen Wallet app can also be downloaded from the Android Play store, iTunes or Windows App Store.
About Oxigen Wallet
Oxigen Wallet is India’s first Non Bank Mobile Wallet app, approved by RBI, which allows you to send and receive money through popular social channels like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, SMS and Email. It enables you to instantly send money to any mobile number or bank account in India, even if the recipient is not registered on the Oxigen Wallet service.
Other than money transfer, Oxigen Wallet’s In – app services include Mobile/DTH/Data Recharges, Post paid and Utility bill payments for over 30+ brands. Customers also earn loyalty points that can be redeemed on Oxigen services or as PayBack points.
Accepted at over 9000 merchant locations and 10000 online sites like bookmyshow, ebay, PVR, Dominos etc. Oxigen wallet app offers a safe, secure and convenient payment solution.
Loading money into Oxigen wallet app is really easy, use credit cards, debit cards and pay cash over the counter through any of Oxigen’s 2,00,000 outlets across the country.
Oxigen Wallet is a product of Oxigen Services Pvt. Ltd, India’s largest payment service provider.
About One Touch Response
Personal Safety and Immediate Assistance Services, On Call in Seconds – With you in Minutes, 24 X 7.
How to get:
Consumers can download and access both One Touch Response and Oxigen Wallet from the Google Play, Apple App and Windows Stores respectively.
Steps to Use:
OTR unique service offerings are listed below:
- One point contact for any situation which requires safety, protection or assistance, be it – being stranded alone, physical threats, stalking, accidents, road rage, fire, medical situations, car trouble, etc. on the Road or at home/office.
- Tracks & Dials (Using GPS) tracks and dials the Command & Control Centre while simultaneously sending out an alert with GPS coordinates to the nearest First Response Teams and your family members automatically.
- 24X7 Command & Control Centre for safety tracking and immediate on call assistance and guidance.
- Coordination with the nearest external resources i.e. Police, Ambulance Service, Medical Services, Fire, Car Mechanics, Handymen, etc. depending upon the nature of emergency.
- Safe Call service, where we provide regular check in calls to update/ ensure your well being, ideal for women, when they are travelling alone at odd hours through our verified, professionally trained responders – stationed strategically across NCR (Delhi, Noida & Gurgaon) to call you back
- House Checks – home monitoring service, ensuring Home/Office/Shop safety on a daily basis
- Guard Multiplier/ Replacement – services to shops and establishments which require additional cover/ protection in times of trouble
- Pan India ‘On-call’ Assistance – . Our Command & Control Centre provides coordination including 3 way conferencing anytime anywhere across a well-researched and verified database of third parties / resources such as contacts of local police, hospitals, taxi services and fire stations etc. for over 1000 cities in India.