Taking design inspiration from ‘lightning strikes at dusk’, the limited edition OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple will be coming to India starting November 16, 2018.
The special edition of the much-lauded OnePlus 6T comes with a gradient back that fades from black to purple under the frosted glass-backed OnePlus 6T, with the evocative ‘S’ curve racing across the back and highlighting the depth of colour. OnePlus has paid meticulous attention to detail to craft the perfect look, with a focus on how light reacts to the glass’ haze, roughness, gloss, transparency and reflective qualities.
“The OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple is a stunning combination of power and beauty – the black-to-purple fade is like a thunderstorm on a summer night,” Pete Lau, Founder and CEO, OnePlus, said. “We experimented extensively to test how light interacts with the colours in order to give people what might just be our most beautiful design yet.”
The OnePlus 6T is the company’s most futuristic flagship till date with Screen Unlock on the immersive 6.41-inch Optic AMOLED display, class-leading hardware and meticulous industrial design to create the industry’s fastest and smoothest smartphone experience. It features the latest, most powerful platform, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, with up to 8GB of RAM that creates an experience that continues to set the standard for performance.
The OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple edition will be available from 16 November on Amazon.in, oneplus.in at 2 pm, and in Croma outlets, Reliance Digital outlets and all OnePlus exclusive offline stores starting 11 am. It comes packed with 8GB RAM and 128 GB storage, with the same price tag as the OnePlus 6T Midnight Black and Mirror Black, at INR 41,999.
On purchase of the OnePlus 6T, users will receive additional benefits starting 16 November including:
- INR 1500 cashback on all HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards
- Reliance Jio and OnePlus have come together to offer OnePlus 6T Unlock The Speed Offer that gives users an instant cashback of INR 5,400 in vouchers on the first prepaid recharge of Rs 299 on www.jio.com, Reliance Digital stores, MyJio Stores, Jio retailers and the MyJio app. The plan will entitle them to 3GB 4G data per day with unlimited voice calls, SMS and access to Jio’s premium applications. Effectively, the offer will bring a total of 3TB of 4G data to the users over 36 recharges
- 3 months of no-cost EMI on Amazon.in and OnePlus exclusive offline stores
- Free damage protection for 12 months from Kotak Servify
- Discounts up to INR 500 on Amazon Kindle on Amazon.in