Infosys (NSE, BSE, NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, recently announced that it has been positioned as a Leader for the second consecutive year in the Everest Group’s 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023. Infosys has been distinguished for its marquee projects, key thought leadership initiatives, and consistent focus on use-case development.
For the assessment, Everest Group evaluated 20 engineering service providers based on their capabilities, interactions with 5G engineering leadership, client reference checks, and an overall analysis of the engineering services market.
Specific Infosys strengths called out in the report include:
- Balanced portfolio of services across the entire 5G engineering services value chain, and the equipment, network, and solution engineering services
- Strong revenue growth attributed to a significant increase in its new client engagements
- Good delivery mix that enables it to serve customers from multi-shore locations
- Core competency in networks and systems supported by a good mix of IP-based solutions and partnerships in the domain
- Good mix of pricing models in both traditional as well as emerging models such as outcome based, revenue sharing, etc
- Customers recognizing Infosys for understanding project requirements and its flexibility to adapt as per customer needs
“Infosys has been able to enhance its 5G network engineering competency by creating IPs and forging relevant partnerships in this domain. It has also invested in setting up labs, collaborating with startups, and upskilling inhouse talent, which has enabled Infosys to deliver services across the value chain. These capabilities are further complemented by their good offshore and onshore presence,” said Nishant Udupa, Practice Director, Everest Group. He added, “Clients have appreciated Infosys for engaging via innovative pricing constructs, clarity on engagements, and ability to adapt to customers’ requirements. This has helped Infosys retain its position as a Leader in Everest Group’s 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023.”
Dinesh Rao, Executive Vice President, Co-Head of Delivery, Infosys, said, “We are delighted to be recognized as a leader in Everest Group’s 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023. This achievement is a testament to the unwavering dedication and expertise of our exceptional team and the trust placed in us by our valued clients. We are collaborating with multiple clients to co-create tailored 5G solutions, using our extensive 5G Living Labs ecosystem. 5G enables enterprises to explore a wide array of options for digital transformation and our experts have dedicated themselves to ensure success for our clients. We extend our heartfelt gratitude to our clients for allowing us to bring in newer innovations, enabling us to uphold Infosys’ commitment to excellence and constantly enhance our services for them.”