Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) has been ranked among the top three service providers in the HFS OneOffice Services Top 10 for Data and Decisions. The report ranked TCS number two in Scale, Growth and Overall Execution.
“Our contextual knowledge, industry-acclaimed thought leadership, and next-gen solutions such as TCS Datom™, TCS Daezmo™ and TCS Decision Fabric™, cater to the aspirational needs of global enterprises and enable them to elevate customer experience, discover new revenue streams and achieve sustainable growth,” said Dinanath Kholkar, Global Head, Analytics and Insights, TCS. “Our positioning among the top three providers is a recognition of our strategies, capabilities and innovative approach in driving large-scale transformations.”
TCS’ end-to-end data, analytics, and AI-based business solutions help clients navigate the pace of change in the Business 4.0™ world and empower them to capitalise on their potential. TCS leverages a combination of services and platforms to support clients’ data and decision transformations. These include:
- TCS Decision Fabric: A state-of-the-art inclusive framework that brings together the power of AI and immersive analytics to build innovative business solutions that deliver value.
- TCS Datom: An advisory framework to develop the right data, analytics and AI strategy aligned to the customer’s business goals.
- TCS Daezmo: The Data and Analytics Estate Modernization solution framework leverages TCS’ Machine First™ approach to modernize the data and analytics estate across decision operations covering EngineeringOps, DataOps and AIOps.
- ignio™: SaaS suite of AI-driven software that combines enterprise IT context, insights, and intelligent automation to deliver resilient, agile, and autonomous IT operations without human intervention.
- Algo Retail™: A suite that enables retailers to seamlessly integrate and orchestrate data flows across the retail value chain, harnessing the power of analytics, AI, and machine learning.
- TwinX™: TCS TwinX is an AI and digital twin-based simulator to construct hypotheses, model entities and test business decision outcomes in a virtual A/B testing mode.
TCS launched a comprehensive portfolio of business service offerings, in a Service-as-a-Product model, to help customers solve specific business problems and deliver superior customer experience. These include data, analytics and AI-based solutions for various business functions such as finance, workforce, risk and regulatory compliance, customer engagement, sales and marketing, supply chain and business operations, and sustainability, to help organizations turn data into value.
To leverage innovation from technology partners, academia, and startups, TCS has fostered a large Co-Innovation Network with over 2,400 partners. In addition, TCS has invested in setting up Pace Ports™ across the world. These are advanced co-innovation and research centers to help customers successfully navigate their growth and transformation journeys.
Reetika Fleming, Research Leader, HFS, said, “TCS has one of the largest data and analytics practices in the world, with expertise across the services value chain. The service provider has invested significantly in developing assets and accelerators that can help enterprise clients grapple with their data estates and become more analytically advanced.”